David is a litigation attorney at Young Moore and focuses his practice on the defense and representation of clients in trucking and transportation and product liability.
David earned his law degree from the University of Tennessee College of Law, where he served as Acquisitions Editor for Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law. While in law school he worked with Capital Community Foundation, and the Wake County District Attorney’s Office, before devoting his time to helping with a judicial campaign for the NC Court of Appeals. He received a B.A. in History from North Carolina State University.
Education & Bar Admissions
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law, 2014
- B.A., NC State University, 2011
- North Carolina, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in European Union Law
- NCBA, Member
- Wake County Bar Association, Member
- Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law, Staff Member (2012-2013), Acquisitions Editor (2013-2014)
Publications & Presentations
- “E.U. Subsidiarity Challenges: A Practical Vehicle for the Rebalancing of Competences”, European Union Law