Tyler is a member of Young Moore’s Estates and Trusts team where he focuses his practice on estate planning, wills, trusts, estate administration, business planning, and business transactions. Before joining Young Moore, Tyler practiced estate planning, estate administration, and business transactions at Van Camp, Meacham & Newman, PLLC in Pinehurst, North Carolina.
Tyler is a graduate of North Carolina State University and William & Mary Law School in Williamsburg, Virginia. He is a native of Moore County, North Carolina and enjoys reading biographies and general nonfiction in his spare time.
Education & Bar Admissions
- J.D., Cum Laude, William & Mary Law School, Williamsburg, Virginia, 2016
- B.A., Summa Cum Laude, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina, 2012
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Estate Planning & Fiduciary Law Section
- Business Law Section
- Real Property Section
- American Bar Association
- Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)