2018 Transportation & Infrastructure Summit
Young Moore is proud to sponsor this North Carolina Chamber event.
North Carolina is working to find comprehensive, long-term solutions to meet transportation and infrastructure needs, which become increasingly demanding with business and population growth. This event will address current and future transportation and infrastructure issues in North Carolina, with a focus on funding, impact on job growth and more.
The current list of speakers and moderators includes:
- Betsy Bailey, Director, NC Government Relations & Building Division, Carolinas AGC
- Jeffrey M. Barghout, CEO, Robocist
- Keith Brandis, Director of Product Planning, Volvo Group North
- Jennifer Brickett, Director, BATIC Institute, AASHTO
- Jerry Cook, Vice President of Government and Trade Relations, Hanesbrands, Inc.
- Paul Cozza, Executive Director, NC State Ports Authority
- Missy Cummings, Professor, Duke University Pratt School of Engineering
- Lew Ebert, NC Chamber
- Michael Landguth, President and CEO, Raleigh Durham International Airport
- Bobby Lewis, Chief Operating Officer, North Carolina Department of Transportation
- Bruce McKay, Atlantic Coast Pipeline
- Ward Nye, Martin Marietta
- James Ray, Special Advisor to the Secretary for Infrastructure, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Sepi Saidi, President and CEO, SEPI Engineering & Construction, Inc.
- Robert (Bobby) Simpson III, Director, Grid Investment Plan Integration, Duke Energy
- Burt Tasaico, Strategic Initiatives & Program Support Director, North Carolina Department of Transportation
- Secretary James Trogdon, North Carolina Department of Transportation
- David Ungemah, Vice President of Managed Lanes & Roadways Service Area, WSP
- Nicholas Zabriskie, Public Policy Manager, Uber Technologies, Inc.
For more information or to register, please visit ncchamber.net.