Sponsored Event – 2019 NCHCFA Financial Summit
Young Moore is proud to sponsor this North Carolina Health Care Facilities Association (NCHCFA) event. Participating attorneys include Alex Atchison and Matt Gray.
This event focuses on topics having a direct connection to the financial aspects of owning and operating a successful nursing facility. Topics to be covered will include:
- The transition to Medicaid Managed Care
- The Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
- Institutional Special Needs Plans (I-SNP)
- Long term care lending and investing
- The impact of changing demographics on long term care
- The importance and use of performance data
- Provider audits
- And other important topics
Having the latest information and sharing of best practices and trends across our industry has become more important than ever. NCHCFA will gather reliable and timely information from financial service providers, state government agencies, and other trusted resources to share with our members. Our experts have set a high standard for themselves when it comes to the quality of the information they share, the access to trusted partners they provide and the content they deliver. Whether you are representing one nursing facility or a large nursing facility chain, we all have a common goal and that is to be able to continue to provide our residents with the care they need.
For more information on this event, please visit the NCHCFA Event Page .