Healthy Start Breakfast with Alliance Medical Ministry
Young Moore is proud to sponsor this event.
At the 2019 Healthy Start breakfast, 300 people will come together to learn about Alliance Medical’s mission and community impact. We will:
- Hear a keynote presentation from Dr. Mandy Cohen, Secretary of the N.C. Department of Health & Human Services;
- Learn about current healthcare issues, particularly those faced by an uninsured population;
- Hear stories from patients about the importance of having access to healthcare when uninsured;
- Hear about social determinants of health and our role in addressing those areas; and
- Raise over $100,000 to support Alliance Medical Ministry.
Dr. Mandy Cohen, Secretary of N.C. Department of Health & Human Services
Dr. Mandy Cohen is an internal medicine physician with extensive experience leading complex health organizations. Before joining DHHS, she was the Chief Operating Officer and Chief of Staff at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). A graduate of Cornell University, she received her medical degree from Yale School of Medicine, a Master’s in Public Health from the Harvard School of Public Health and trained in Internal Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital.
For more information or to register, please visit http://www.alliancemedicalministry.org/a-healthy-start-breakfast/.