In the Community – Comfy for a Cause (me fine Foundation, Inc.)
Young Moore is proud to sponsor this event of the me fine Foundation.
A year like no other deserves an event like never before!
Join the me fine Foundation, Inc. on October 16th and get Comfy for a Cause. This virtual event will celebrate the mission of Me Fine Foundation – providing hope to families in their most critical moments. Since 2004, Me Fine’s emotional support and financial assistance programs have sought to lighten the burden of families whose children are in the midst of a medical crisis. Thanks to increased awareness and incredible relationships with our partner hospitals, Me Fine Foundation received a record number of requests for assistance in 2019, and the need in 2020 is even greater. Your help and participation in this event allows us to meet that need.
The event is free to join, so tell your friends, family, and neighbors!
– You’ll be able to watch the event at this streaming link on Friday starting at 7 PM: https://video.ibm.com/channel/7TANsvFn4e4
– We are almost sold out of our Build-a-Bar raffle (remember, locals only), but you can buy a ticket or two: BUILD-A-BAR Raffle Tickets
– Register to bid for our silent and live auction: bid early and often – https://mefine2020.ggo.bid
– So you can get a feel for the flow of the evening, below is the event program:
- 7:00 PM: Pre-Show with music by Jack the Radio
- 7:30 PM: Main Show with music by BJ Barham of American Aquarium and Pierce Freelon
- 7:45 PM: Live Auction Begins
- 8:05 PM: Live Auction and Raffle Close
- 8:30 PM: Post-Show
- 9:00 PM: Silent Auction Closes
Learn more about the me fine Foundation, Inc. at https://www.mefinefoundation.org/.