Health Care Seminar – The Physician’s Rx: Taking Control of a Lawsuit or Board Complaint
Complimentary Dinner and Seminar for Health Care Providers
You’ve been served with a board complaint or lawsuit. Do you know what to do? Join us for a discussion that will help you take control and be prepared. We’ll answer the following questions and more:
- What are the next steps?
- What should I NOT do?
- How long after providing care can I be sued?
- What applies to physician-patient privilege? What doesn’t?
- What can or should I say and to whom can I say it?
- What is my role in helping my lawyer?
- What does the patient/plaintiff need to prove?
- How long will a lawsuit take?
- What are the current trends in board complaints and lawsuits?