Sponsored Event – Launch 2020
Young Moore is proud to sponsor this Raleigh Chamber event.
Learn about Upcoming Trends for Our Economy, Real Estate, Economic Development, and More!
Kick off 2020 with a new high-energy format for our economic forecast. Start the business year predicting trends in the economy, commercial real estate, economic development, hiring, and politics.
This event will feature lightning round presentations from the following speakers:
- Christopher Chung, chief executive officer, Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (Economic Development)
- Brian Leary, chief operating officer, Highwoods Properties, Inc. (Commercial Real Estate)
- David McLennan, Ph.D., professor of political science, Meredith College (Politics)
- Natalie Rothman, EVP and chief human resources officer, Advance Auto Parts (Hiring)
- Mark Vitner, managing director and senior economist, Wells Fargo (Economy)
Debra Morgan, anchor/reporter at WRAL-TV, will be the facilitator.
Following the presentations, take time to mingle and reconnect with business leaders while enjoying hot chocolate from Videri Chocolate Factory, locally roasted coffee, and sweet treats. Traditional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available at a cash bar.
For more information, please visit the Raleigh Chamber website.