Sponsored Event – Financial Summit 2021
Young Moore is pleased to sponsor this North Carolina Health Care Facilities Association (NCHCFA) Event.
LEARN A LOT. LEAVE PREPARED!
The 2021 NCHCFA Financial Summit is designed to educate attendees on a wide array of topics, all related to the financial well-being of operating nursing facilities with the goal of preparing you for 2022 and beyond. NCHCFA has curated a program of insights and analysis from leaders in government, health care, media and capital markets. These experts have set a high standard of themselves when it comes to the quality of the information they share and the content they deliver.
- Medicaid and Medicare Outlook
- Financing Panel
- State of the skilled nursing sector – from the National Investment Center (NIC)
- Hospital Panel
- View from Washington
- Medicaid applications, appeals, and authorized representatives
The event offers up to 11.5 contact hours for nursing home administrators.
- Dana H. Hoffman
- Christy C. Dunn
- North Carolina Health Care Facilities Association (NCHCFA)
- Download Financial Summit Brochure