Nick Fountain Receives Administrative Law Award for Excellence
John N. (Nick) Fountain, shareholder at Young Moore, was presented the Administrative Law Award For Excellence last week by the North Carolina Bar Association Administrative Law Section in conjunction with its annual meeting and CLE. Nick is the third recipient of this award. He is a past chair of the Administrative Law Section, a former member of the NCBA Board of Governors and NCBF Board of Directors, and has provided leadership to numerous committees, including the Endowment Committee, where he has served for 15 years.
The Administrative Law Award for Excellence is designed to honor an attorney who:
- has practiced administrative or regulatory law for at least ten years and who has continuous experience in this practice;
- is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association and the Administrative Law Section;
- has an exemplary record and reputation in the legal community and follows the highest ethical standards; and
- has an exemplary record of active participation in the efforts to improve the administrative and regulatory process for regulators, the regulated public, the citizens of North Carolina and in the interests of justice.
Previous recipients of the Administrative Law Award for Excellence are Fred Morrison, who received the first award in 2017, and Jack Nichols who was honored last year.
- John N. (Nick) Fountain
- Administrative Law
- Section Honors Nick Fountain
- North Carolina Bar Association Administrative Law Section