Sponsored Event – 2021 Trucking Claims Boot Camp – Dallas
Young Moore is proud to sponsor the 2021 Trucking Claims Boot Camp. The lineup of speakers includes Young Moore attorney Shannon S. Frankel who will present on Traumatic Brain Injuries and Strategies for Defense and Resolution. Shannon focuses her practice in the field of complex civil litigation, with special emphasis on the defense and representation of clients in the fields of trucking and transportation, product liability, and insurance defense. She represents numerous national clients on a statewide basis in both state and federal courts, including national motor carriers, product manufacturers, and retailers. She is Founder and Executive Committee Member of the RMT Conference, an annual event for women executives in the trucking and transportation industry.
- A Not So Brave New World: Recent Vehicle Innovations and their Impact on Trucking Claims
Brett Ross – Carr Allison
- Traumatic Brain Injuries and Strategies for Defense and Resolution
Shannon Frankel – Young Moore and Henderson, P.A.
- Commercial Motor Carrier and Truck Driver Safety Culture: An Assessment of Where We Are and Where We Are Going
Carlos Rincon – Rincon Law Group, P.C.
Raul Alvarez – Alvarez Winthrop Thompson & Storey, P.A.
- Top Ten Legal and regulatory Developments in Commercial Transportation Litigation
Andrew Stephenson – Franklin & Prokopik
- Understanding the Magic and Mystery of the FMCSA Website, Safer and the CSA
MJ Dobbs – Bressler Amery Ross
- Defusing Nukes: Defending the Pending Nuclear Verdict
Clint Cox – Cox P.L.L.C.
- “Billed” vs. “Payable” : How to Challenge the Growing Trend of Private Pricing Being Utilized to Drive Up Medical Bills
Mike Nerone – Pion, Nerone, Girman, Winslow & Smith, P.C.
For more information on 2021 dates and locations click on the links below or visit https://www.truckingbootcamp.com/.