Sponsored Event – 2021 Trucking Claims Boot Camp – Chicago
Young Moore is proud to sponsor the 2021 Trucking Claims Boot Camp. Transportation attorney, David A. Senter, Jr., will be speaking at this event. David is a shareholder at Young Moore where he advises and represents clients in a number of areas including trucking and transportation, products and premises liability, and business litigation.
- A Not So Brave New World: Recent Vehicle Innovations and their Impact on Trucking Claims
Brett Ross – Carr Allison
- Traumatic Brain Injuries and Strategies for Defense and Resolution
David A. Senter, Jr. – Young Moore and Henderson, P.A.
- Commercial Motor Carrier and Truck Driver Safety Culture: An Assessment of Where We Are and Where We Are Going
Carlos Rincon – Rincon Law Group, P.C.
Raul Alvarez – Alvarez Winthrop Thompson & Storey, P.A.
- Top Ten Legal and regulatory Developments in Commercial Transportation Litigation
Andrew Stephenson – Franklin & Prokopik
- Understanding the Magic and Mystery of the FMCSA Website, Safer and the CSA
MJ Dobbs – Bressler Amery Ross
- Defusing Nukes: Defending the Pending Nuclear Verdict
Clint Cox – Cox P.L.L.C.
- “Billed” vs. “Payable” : How to Challenge the Growing Trend of Private Pricing Being Utilized to Drive Up Medical Bills
Mike Nerone – Pion, Nerone, Girman, Winslow & Smith, P.C.
For more information on 2021 dates and locations click on the links below or visit https://www.truckingbootcamp.com/.