Sponsored Event – 2022 NC ASHRM Spring Conference
Young Moore is proud to sponsor the 2022 North Carolina American Society for Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM) Spring Conference.
The Keynote topic will be The Power of Communication and Customer Experiences and will be presented by Raushawna Price, The Giver of Awesomeness and CEO of Eyrie Success. Other topics on the agenda include:
- The Crisis Has Happened: What Do We Do?
- Advanced Practice Providers: Filling the Increasing Patient Care Demands and Avoiding Risk and Liability
- Stop Lagging & Start Leading: Removing Glitches to Level Up in the Fall Prevention Game
- Did We Really Sign Up for This? Healthcare Workplace Violence
- COVID: National Perspective and Tools for Risk Managers
- Boundary Violations by the Healthcare Provider: Safeguards for the Employer and Best Practice Recommendations
- Updates for Legal and Risk in the Obstetrical Theater
- What We Cannot See: Defending Against Psychological Workers’ Compensation Claims in North Carolina
- Addiction Medicine: Supporting Healthcare to Empower Recovery
For more information including how to register for this event, please visit: https://www.nc-ashrm.org/conference-registration/.
About NC ASHRM
The North Carolina Association of Healthcare Risk Managers (NC ASHRM) is a professional organization for Healthcare Risk Managers affiliated with the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management. Organized in 1980, members actively seek to promote safe patient care and continually redesign our processes to protect healthcare assets for a sustainable healthcare future. NC ASHRM offers education, networking and advocacy for Healthcare Risk Managers.