Sponsored Event – NCHCFA Financial Summit (2020)
Young Moore is proud to sponsor this North Carolina Health Care Facilities Association (NCHCFA) event.
The 2020 NCHCFA Financial Summit is designed to educate attendees on a wide array of topics, all related to the financial well-being of operating nursing facilities with the goal of preparing you for 2021 and beyond. NCHCFA has curated a program of insights and analysis from leaders in government, health care, media and capital markets. These experts have set a high standard for themselves when it comes to the quality of the information they share and the content they deliver.
- Medicaid and Medicare Outlook
- Financing Panel – capital providers share their thoughts on the current skilled nursing sector in North Carolina
- State of the skilled nursing sector – from the National Investment Center (NIC)
- Skilled nursing business trends in 2021 and beyond
- CARES Act fund auditing and reporting requirements
- View from Washington
- North Carolina Health Care Facilities Association (NCHCFA)
- NCHCFA Financial Summit Brochure
- Nursing Home/Long Term Care Litigation
- Health Care Privacy and Security Compliance
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Risk Management