Trucking Claims Boot Camp – Atlanta, GA
Young Moore transportation attorney, Shannon Frankel, is a regular speaker at this event.
2019 Topics and Speakers
- Driving to Distraction: How to Handle Claims Involving Inattentive Drivers, Brett Ross, Carr Allison
- Common Mistakes In Catastrophic Accident Investigation And How To Avoid Them, Shannon Frankel, Young Moore and Henderson, P.A.
- What’s Going On Behind That Thick Skull? Adjusting Mild TBI Claims, Clint V. Cox, IV, Cox PLLC
- The Plaintiff’s Playbook: How To Recognize And Refute The Plaintiff’s Plays Before They Break The Huddle, Carlos Rincon, Rincon Law Group and Raul Alvarez, Alvarez Winthrop
- Liability Issues In Non-emergency Paratransit Transportation, Andrew Stephenson,Franklin & Prokopik
- Reviewing And Attacking Medical Bills, Mary Jane Dobbs, Bressler Amery Ross
- Surviving Armageddon: How To Manage The Worst Case Of Your Career, Patrick Dowd, Dowd & Dowd
- Responding To Spoliation Letters, Mike Nerone, Pion Nerone