Our attorneys have extensive trial experience in virtually all facets of transportation litigation, with a special emphasis on matters involving tractor-trailers, buses and various forms of mass transit. We represent clients on routine matters as well as complex, multi-party catastrophic losses and death claims. We also defend on-the-job injury claims filed by owner-operators and other independent contractors in workers’ compensation claims, occupational accident policy claims, and employee liability claims. Our Transportation attorneys routinely work with nationally recognized expert witnesses located throughout the United States and Canada. Our attorneys actively participate in local and nationally recognized transportation organizations. Among these are:
- Transportation Practice Group of ALFA International
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA) where our attorney, Dana Hoffman, serves as President
- North Carolina Trucking Association (NCTA)
- American Trucking Association (ATA)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Conference of Freight Counsel
For more information on services we provide to clients in the transportation industry, visit our Transportation & Logistics page. Visit our 24-Hour Accident Response & Investigation page to learn more about our 24-Hour Go Team Hotline.