Young Moore to Sponsor NCHCFA 2020 Financial Summit
Young Moore is proud to sponsor this North Carolina Health Care Facilities Association (NCHCFA) event. Virtual programming is scheduled for November 4,5, 10, 11 (noon – 2 p.m. each day).
The 2020 NCHCFA Financial Summit is designed to educate attendees on a wide array of topics, all related to the financial well-being of operating nursing facilities with the goal of preparing you for 2021 and beyond. NCHCFA has curated a program of insights and analysis from leaders in government, health care, media and capital markets. These experts have set a high standard for themselves when it comes to the quality of the information they share and the content they deliver.
- Medicaid and Medicare Outlook
- Financing Panel – capital providers share their thoughts on the current skilled nursing sector in North Carolina
- State of the skilled nursing sector – from the National Investment Center (NIC)
- Skilled nursing business trends in 2021 and beyond
- CARES Act fund auditing and reporting requirements
- View from Washington
- North Carolina Health Care Facilities Association (NCHCFA)
- NCHCFA Financial Summit Brochure
- Nursing Home/Long Term Care Litigation
- Health Care Privacy and Security Compliance
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Risk Management