Andrew D. (Andy) Webster serves as Of Counsel at Young Moore and concentrates his practice on the defense of clients in the trucking and transportation industry. He has experience in all phases of litigation, including managing discovery, participating in alternative dispute resolution, conducting depositions, drafting motions and pleadings and handling trials. His practice includes the immediate response to catastrophic losses. He has also litigated matters involving products liability, premises liability and insurance law in various courts.
Andy is a graduate of the University of Virginia, receiving a B.A. in history and economics with a minor in religious studies. He graduated cum laude from Capital University Law School as a member of the Order of the Curia. While in law school, he served as research editor of the Capital University Law Review where he published Evaluating the Modification of Power Plants: A Streamlined Five Question Approach.
Education & Bar Admissions
- B.A., University of Virginia, 2004
- J.D., Capital University Law School, 2007, cum laude, Order of the Curia
- North Carolina, 2019
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- Ohio, 2007
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2010
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 2010
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 2008