An associate and member of Young Moore’s litigation team, Patrick focuses his practice on matters involving general commercial litigation, construction law, insurance coverage analysis, insurance defense litigation, and employment and labor law.
Patrick graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a B.S. in Polymer Chemistry and continued his studies at the University of North Carolina School of Law. While earning his J.D., Patrick represented his school as a competitor on the Holderness Moot Court Environmental Appellate Advocacy Team, served as a teaching assistant for an undergraduate course in environmental law and policy, worked as a research assistant for the UNC Center on Poverty, Work, and Opportunity, and spent a summer interning in judicial chambers of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of North Carolina. Prior to joining Young Moore, Patrick practiced construction law at a boutique litigation firm in Winston Salem, NC.
As an Eagle Scout, Patrick enjoys spending time in the mountains of North Carolina and cheers for Carolina basketball with his three siblings, also UNC alumni.
Education & Bar Admissions
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2016
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.S., 2013
- University of Cambridge, Cambridge Center for Climate Change Mitigation Research, 2012 (6-week study and independent research program on the reduction of carbon emissions in Cambridge, England)
- North Carolina, 2016
- USPTO, Patent Practitioner, 2016
- Wake County Bar Association
- Board of Directors of Young Lawyers Division, Co-Chair of Summer Clerk Program
- American Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Section
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Construction Law Section
- Young Lawyers Division
- Forsyth County Bar Association