Trucking Claims Boot Camp 2020 – Atlanta
Young Moore transportation attorney, Shannon S. Frankel, is a regular speaker at this event.
2020 Topics & Speakers
- Handling Autonomous and Semi-Autonomous Vehicle Claims (Brett Ross – Carr Allison)
- Best Strategies for Achieving Early Resolution (Shannon S. Frankel – Young Moore)
- The Perfect Storm: Ethical Considerations in Modern Day Commercial Trucking Litigation and Strategies to Approach Conflicts of Interest (Carolos Rincon – Rincon Law Group, P.C.)
- The Changing Landscape of Commercial Truck Litigation Claims Handling and Legal Defense (Raul Alvarez – Alvarez Winthrop Thompson & Storey, P.A.)
- How to Crack Plaintiff’s Medical Treatment (Andrew Stephenson – Franklin & Prokopik)
- Driver Qualification Files and Other Federal Motor Carrier Regulations Commonly at Issue in Transportation Claims (MJ Dobbs – Bressler Amery Ross)
- The Adjusters’ Guide to Nuclear Verdicts (Clint Cox – Cox P.L.L.C.)
- High Times: Trucking Claims in the Age of Marijuana Legalization (Mike Nerone – Pion, Nerone, Girman, Winslow & Smith, P.C.)
Upcoming Dates & Locations:
For more information or to download a brochure, please visit click here.