Thirteen Young Moore Attorneys Recognized In North Carolina Super Lawyers® 2017
Young Moore and Henderson, P.A. is pleased to announce that thirteen firm attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the North Carolina Super Lawyers® 2017 publication. They include:
Civil Litigation Defense:
Estate Planning & Probate:
Also recognized on the following lists:
- Top 100: 2017 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2017 Raleigh Super Lawyers
Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Defense:
- Kelly Street Brown– Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Defense
- Angela Farag Craddock– Workers’ Compensation
- Michael S. Rainey– Transportation/Maritime
- David A. Senter, Jr.– Business Litigation
- Chadwick I. McCullen– Estate & Probate
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel. Since Super Lawyers is intended to be used as an aid in selecting a lawyer, we limit the lawyer ratings to those who can be hired and retained by the public, i.e., lawyers in private practice and Legal Aid attorneys.
Click here for more information on the selection process.