Sponsored Event – 2022 Trucking Claims Boot Camp – Orlando, FL
Young Moore is proud to sponsor the 2022 Trucking Claims Boot Camp. The lineup of speakers includes Young Moore attorney, Shannon S. Frankel, who will present on Virtual Focus Groups: How to Leverage Changing Technologies to the Benefit of the Defense. Shannon focuses her practice in the field of complex civil litigation, with special emphasis on the defense and representation of clients in the fields of trucking and transportation, product liability, and insurance defense. She represents numerous national clients on a statewide basis in both state and federal courts, including national motor carriers, product manufacturers, and retailers. She is Founder and Executive Committee Member of the RMT Conference, an annual event for women executives in the trucking and transportation
- Ghosts in the Machines: Electronic Claims Investigation and Data Preservation
Brett Ross, Carr Allison
- Virtual Focus Groups: How to Leverage Changing Technologies to the Benefit of the Defense
Shannon Frankel, Young Moore and Henderson, P.A.
- Location, Location, Location: How to Evaluate and Survive the Impact of Venue on Trucking Claims
Carlos Rincon, Rincon Law Group, P.C.
Raul Alvarez, Alvarez Winthrop Thompson & Smoke, P.A.
- Avoiding Broker Liability in Trucking Claims
Andrew Stephenson, Franklin & Prokopik
- Ethical Challenges and Suspect Practices That Can Influence a Verdict and Hurt Your Case
MJ Dobbs, Bressler Amery & Ross
- Pitfalls of CDL and Training Manuals
Matt Hefflefinger & Garner Berry, Heyl Royster
- You Gotta Know When to Fold ‘Em: Gaining Jury Appeal by Stipulating to Liability
Mike Nerone, Pion, Nerone, Giman, Winslow & Smith, P.C.
For more information on 2022 dates and locations click on the links below or visit https://www.truckingbootcamp.com/.