Sponsored Event – 2022 Trucking Claims Boot Camp – Omaha, NE
Young Moore is proud to sponsor the 2022 Trucking Claims Boot Camp. The lineup of speakers includes Young Moore attorney, David A. Senter, Jr. , who will present on Virtual Focus Groups: How to Leverage Changing Technologies to the Benefit of the Defense. A shareholder at Young Moore, David advises and represents clients in state and federal court in a number of areas including trucking and transportation, products and premises liability, and business litigation.
- Ghosts in the Machines: Electronic Claims Investigation and Data Preservation
Brett Ross, Carr Allison
- Virtual Focus Groups: How to Leverage Changing Technologies to the Benefit of the Defense
David A. Senter, Jr., Young Moore and Henderson, P.A.
- Location, Location, Location: How to Evaluate and Survive the Impact of Venue on Trucking Claims
Carlos Rincon, Rincon Law Group, P.C.
Raul Alvarez, Alvarez Winthrop Thompson & Smoke, P.A.
- Avoiding Broker Liability in Trucking Claims
Andrew Stephenson, Franklin & Prokopik
- Ethical Challenges and Suspect Practices That Can Influence a Verdict and Hurt Your Case
MJ Dobbs, Bressler Amery & Ross
- Pitfalls of CDL and Training Manuals
Matt Hefflefinger & Garner Berry, Heyl Royster
- You Gotta Know When to Fold ‘Em: Gaining Jury Appeal by Stipulating to Liability
Mike Nerone, Pion, Nerone, Giman, Winslow & Smith, P.C.