Sponsored Event – 2022 Trucking Claims Boot Camp – Phoenix, AZ
Young Moore is proud to sponsor the 2022 Trucking Claims Boot Camp. The lineup of speakers includes Young Moore attorney, Dana H. Hoffman, who will present on Virtual Focus Groups: How to Leverage Changing Technologies to the Benefit of the Defense. Dana is a litigator, advisor and defender of the transportation, long term care and electric industries. She is the Immediate Past President of the Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA) where she served a total of 10 years on its Board of Directors
- Ghosts in the Machines: Electronic Claims Investigation and Data Preservation
Brett Ross, Carr Allison
- Virtual Focus Groups: How to Leverage Changing Technologies to the Benefit of the Defense
Dana H. Hoffman, Young Moore and Henderson, P.A.
- Location, Location, Location: How to Evaluate and Survive the Impact of Venue on Trucking Claims
Carlos Rincon, Rincon Law Group, P.C.
Raul Alvarez, Alvarez Winthrop Thompson & Smoke, P.A.
- Avoiding Broker Liability in Trucking Claims
Andrew Stephenson, Franklin & Prokopik
- Ethical Challenges and Suspect Practices That Can Influence a Verdict and Hurt Your Case
MJ Dobbs, Bressler Amery & Ross
- Pitfalls of CDL and Training Manuals
Matt Hefflefinger & Garner Berry, Heyl Royster
- You Gotta Know When to Fold ‘Em: Gaining Jury Appeal by Stipulating to Liability
Mike Nerone, Pion, Nerone, Giman, Winslow & Smith, P.C.
For more information on 2022 dates and locations click on the links below or visit https://www.truckingbootcamp.com/.