Sponsored Event – 2023 Trucking Claims Boot Camp – MORRISTOWN
Young Moore is proud to sponsor the 2023 Trucking Claims Boot Camp.
On the Road Again in 2023!
The Trucking Claims Boot Camp is a one-day seminar for trucking and transportation claims professionals and industry representatives to provide Continued Education credit, and training regarding common trucking claims. It is held in seven different cities throughout the United States before wrapping up at a special event in London. The presenters are attorneys highly experienced in defending catastrophic trucking and transportation matters.
Michael S. Rainey, shareholder at Young Moore, will present the session on Top 10 Tips for Early Resolution. Michael litigates trucking and transportation, product liability, and premises liability cases, with an emphasis on wrongful death and catastrophic injury claims. He is a member of the firm’s Transportation “Go Team” and has substantial experience in coordinating emergency response and investigation of catastrophic losses throughout North Carolina. He also leads the firm’s Condemnation and Eminent Domain practice.
2023 Session Topics:
- “It Was the Truck’s Fault”: Products Liability for the Trucking Adjuster
- Top 10 Tips for Early Resolution
- Surfing the Wave of Spoliation Claims
- Slaying the Dragon: How to Defeat the Plaintiff’s Liability Expert
- Ethical Challenges and Suspect Practices That Can Influence a Verdict and Hurt Your Case
- Handling Claims of Collision Mitigation System Failure
- Cleaning up the Mess: The ABCs (and Other Letters) of Hazmat Claims
2023 Trucking Boot Camp Locations:
- March 7th, 2023, ATLANTA
- March 8th, 2023, ORLANDO
- April 20th, 2023, PHOENIX
- April 21st, 2023, RENO
- May 9th, 2023, CHICAGO
- May 10th, 2023, DALLAS
- June 20th, 2023, MORRISTOWN
- June 22nd, 2023, LONDON