Gray to Present at Symposium for Post-Acute Facilities
Young Moore attorney, Matthew J. Gray, will present at a Winter CE Education Symposium for Post-Acute Facilities at Omni Grove Park Inn on December 10, 2021. This free event, hosted by Broad River Rehab, offers CE credits certified by the NAB.
Matt’s presentation is titled, Mandating the COVID Vaccine in Your Workplace. The program identifies key criteria an employer should consider when developing a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy including:
- Who is subject to the mandate?
- When and where should employees get vaccinated?
- Who will pay for any costs of vaccination?
- What proof of vaccination is required and what documentation must be supplied?
- When and where must alternative testing (if allowed) be done?
- When and how should results of testing be reported to the employer?
- Why might an employee qualify for an exemption and what documentation is required?
A shareholder at Young Moore, Matt focuses his practice on matters involving employment counseling and litigation, long-term care claims, complex insurance coverage analysis and counseling, bad faith litigation, and administrative law. His clients include healthcare facilities, insurers, corporations, and individuals. Since the beginning of the pandemic, Matt has assisted clients with employment matters and analysis of insurance coverage issues related to COVID-19. He is a graduate of Wake Forest University School of Law and North Carolina State University.