Young Moore Attorneys Recognized in North Carolina Super Lawyers
Eleven Young Moore attorneys have been selected to the 2021 North Carolina Super Lawyers® list.
Lawyers selected for inclusion are:
- Walter E. Brock, Jr. – Insurance Coverage
- Angela Farag Craddock – Workers’ Compensation
- Robert C. deRosset – Construction Litigation
- David M. Duke – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Reed N. Fountain – Administrative Law
- Shannon S. Frankel – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Matthew J. Gray – Insurance Coverage
- John N. Hutson, Jr. – Estate & Trust Litigation
- Rudy L. Ogburn – Estate Planning & Probate
- Christopher A. Page – Business Litigation
- Joseph W. Williford – Medical Malpractice Defense
In addition, three Young Moore Lawyers have been selected to the 2021 North Carolina Rising Stars list. To be eligible, candidates must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
Attorneys selected for inclusion in the Rising Star category are:
- Chadwick I. McCullen – Estate Planning & Probate
- Michael S. Rainey – Transportation
- David A. Senter, Jr. – Business Litigation
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. For more information on the Selection Process, please visit https://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html.