Seventeen Young Moore Attorneys Named to Business North Carolina’s 2023 Legal Elite
Seventeen Lawyers at Young Moore have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2023 edition of Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite, a listing of the state’s top lawyers in business-related categories.
Each year, Business North Carolina sends ballots to every member of the N.C. State Bar residing in North Carolina — asking each a simple question: Of the Tar Heel lawyers whose work you have observed firsthand, whom would you rate among the current best in these categories? Voters are not allowed to vote for themselves and may select members of their firms only if they pick out-of-firm lawyers in the same categories, with the latter votes weighted more heavily. The top vote-getter in each category becomes a member of Business North Carolina‘s Legal Elite Hall of Fame. Learn more about the methodology.
Young Moore’s Angela Farag Craddock received the highest number of votes in Appellate Law for 2023 becoming a member of the respective category’s Hall of Fame. View Angela’s profile as featured in the publication here.
Young Moore attorneys named to Business North Carolina’s 2023 Legal Elite are:
- Alexander R. Atchison, Business
- Brian O. Beverly, Litigation
- Walter E. Brock, Jr., Litigation
- Stephen A. Brown, Tax and Estate Planning
- Angela Farag Craddock, Appellate (Top Winner / Named to Appellate Hall of Fame)
- Robert C. deRosset, Construction
- Dawn M. Dillon, Employment
- David M. Duke, Litigation
- Matthew J. Gray, Employment
- Susan (Sue) H. Haberberger, Tax and Estate Planning
- Dana H. Hoffman, Litigation
- John H. Hutson, Jr., Litigation
- Chadwick I. McCullen, Tax and Estate Planning
- Jay P. Tobin, Construction
Young Guns Category
About Young Moore and Henderson, P.A.
Young Moore is a civil law firm in Raleigh, North Carolina representing clients in a variety of litigation and transactional matters. Firm attorneys have extensive experience in the following areas: business law, real estate, estates and trusts, litigation, construction, retail and hospitality, trucking and transportation, insurance law and regulation, health care, workers’ compensation, and administrative law.