Young Moore Recognized Among U.S. News and Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” List
The U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® have recognized Young Moore and Henderson, P.A. among the “Best Law Firms” for 2019 in the Raleigh Metropolitan area. The firm received a Tier 1 ranking in the following categories:
• Administrative/Regulatory Law
• Insurance Law
• Medical Malpractice Law–Defendants
• Personal Injury Litigation–Defendants
• Product Liability Litigation–Defendants
• Trusts & Estates Law
The firm was also recognized for its work in the area of Workers’ Compensation Law-Employers and Litigation-Trusts & Estates.
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in the field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process. To be eligible for a 2019 ranking, a law firm must have at least one lawyer recognized in the 24th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America list for that particular location and specialty.
- Best Lawyers Methodology Process
- U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” Press Release