Young Moore Sponsors Trucking Claims Boot Camp 2021
Young Moore is proud to support Trucking Claims Boot Camp in 2021.
Transportation attorneys Shannon S. Frankel and David A. Senter will be speaking to attendees at the Trucking Claims Boot Camp on Traumatic Brain Injuries and Strategies for Defense and Resolution. Designed for claims professionals, the event kicks off on May 12th in Philadelphia, PA and wraps up on June 25th in Denver, CO. Other Trucking Boot Camp locations include: Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Orlando, FL; and Dallas, TX. Presenters are attorneys highly experienced in defending catastrophic trucking and transportation matters.
Dates & Locations:
- Philadelphia | May 12, 2021
- Chicago | May 13, 2021
- Atlanta | May 27, 2021
- Orlando | May 28, 2021
- Dallas | June 24, 2021
- Denver | June 25, 2021
- A Not So Brave New World: Recent Vehicle Innovations and their Impact on Trucking Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injuries and Strategies for Defense and Resolution (Young Moore and Henderson, P.A.)
- Commercial Motor Carrier and Truck Driver Safety Culture: An Assessment of Where We Are and Where We Are Going (Rincon Law Group, P.C. & Alvarez Winthrop Thompson & Storey, P.A.)
- Top Ten Legal and Regulatory Developments in Commercial Transportation Litigation (Franklin & Prokopik)
- Understanding the Magic and Mystery of the FMCSA Website, Safer and the CSA (Bressler Amery Ross)
- Defusing Nukes: Defending the Pending Nuclear Verdict (Cox P.L.L.C.)
- “Billed” vs. “Payable” : How to Challenge the Growing Trend of Private Pricing Being Utilized to Drive Up Medical Bills (Pion, Nerone, Girman, Winslow & Smith, P.C.)
For more information visit www.truckingbootcamp.com.