Fourteen Young Moore Attorneys Recognized In North Carolina Super Lawyers® 2018
Young Moore and Henderson, P.A. is pleased to announce that fourteen firm attorneys have been named in the 2018 edition of North Carolina Super Lawyers®.
Recognized attorneys include:
- Walter E. Brock, Jr. – Insurance Coverage
- David M. Duke – Civil Litigation
- Reed N. Fountain – Administrative Law
- John N. Hutson, Jr. – Estate & Trust Litigation (also listed among Top 100: 2018 North Carolina Super Lawyers)
- Rudy L. Ogburn – Estate Planning & Probate (also listed among Top 100: 2018 North Carolina Super Lawyers & Top 25: 2018 Raleigh Super Lawyers)
- Christopher A. Page – Business Litigation
- Joseph W. Williford – Personal Injury/Medical Malpractice Defense
Attorneys recognized in the ‘Rising Stars’ category include:
- Kelly Street Brown – Personal Injury/Medical Malpractice Defense
- Stephen A. Brown – Estate Planning & Probate
- Angela Farag Craddock – Workers’ Compensation
- Andrew P. Flynt – Insurance Coverage
- Chadwick I. McCullen – Estate Planning & Probate
- Michael S. Rainey – Transportation
- David A. Senter, Jr. – Business Litigation
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel. Since Super Lawyers is intended to be used as an aid in selecting a lawyer, lawyer ratings are limited to those who can be hired and retained by the public.
Click here for more information on the selection process.