Thirteen Young Moore Attorneys Recognized In North Carolina Super Lawyers® 2019
Thirteen Young Moore attorneys have been named in the 2019 edition of North Carolina Super Lawyers® including five who were recognized in the “Rising Stars” category.
Firm attorneys recognized in 2019 North Carolina Super Lawyers include:
- Walter E. Brock, Jr. – Insurance Coverage
- Robert C. deRosset – Construction Litigation
- David M. Duke – Civil Litigation
- Reed N. Fountain – Administrative Law
- John N. Hutson, Jr. – Estate & Trust Litigation
- Rudy L. Ogburn – Estate Planning & Probate (also listed among Top 100: 2019 North Carolina Super Lawyers & Top 25: 2019 Raleigh Super Lawyers)
- Christopher A. Page – Business Litigation
- Joseph W. Williford – Medical Malpractice Defense
Firm attorneys recognized in the Rising Stars* category include:
- Jonathan L. Crook – Business Litigation
- Andrew P. Flynt – Insurance Coverage
- Chadwick I. McCullen – Estate Planning & Probate
- Michael S. Rainey – Transportation
- David A. Senter, Jr. – Business Litigation
*Candidates are eligible for Rising Stars if they are 40 or younger or have been in practice 10 years or less.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of professional achievement and peer recognition. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel. Lawyer ratings are limited to those who can be hired and retained by the public.
For more information about the Super Lawyers methodology, visit http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html.