Michelle is a member of Young Moore’s Transportation and Logistics team and represents clients in trucking litigation, product liability, premises liability, and insurance defense cases.
Prior to joining the firm, she served as a law clerk to U.S. Magistrate Judge Joi Elizabeth Peake, of the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina. Michelle graduated magna cum laude from William & Mary Law School in 2017, where she was a member of the William & Mary Law Review. Michelle earned a B.A. in History, magna cum laude, from the University of South Carolina at Aiken.
Education & Bar Admissions
- J.D., magna cum laude, William & Mary Law School, 2017
- B.A. magna cum laude, University of South Carolina
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association