21 Young Moore Attorneys Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List
Young Moore and Henderson, P.A. is pleased to announce that 21 lawyers have been included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Young Moore would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2022 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Alexander R. Atchison – Real Estate Law and Trusts and Estates
- Brian O. Beverly – Litigation – Insurance
- Walter E. Brock, Jr. – Insurance Law
- Stephen A. Brown – Trusts and Estates
- Angela Farag Craddock – Insurance Law and Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Dawn M. Dillon – Employment Law – Management and Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- David M. Duke – Litigation – Insurance and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- John N. (Nick) Fountain – Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Reed N. Fountain – Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Shannon S. Frankel – Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Matthew J. Gray – Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance, and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Dana H. Hoffman – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- John N. Hutson, Jr. – Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Jeffrey T. Linder – Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Rudy L. Ogburn – Trusts and Estates
- Christopher A. Page – Insurance Law
- Donna Renfrow Rutala – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Marvin M. Spivey, Jr. – Insurance Law
- R. Michael Strickland – Insurance Law
- Jay P. Tobin – Litigation – Construction
- Joseph W. Williford – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
About Young Moore and Henderson, P.A.
Young Moore and Henderson, P.A. is a civil law firm in Raleigh, North Carolina representing clients in a variety of litigation and transactional matters. Firm attorneys have extensive experience in the following areas: Administrative Law; Appellate Practice; Business Law & Litigation; Construction Law; Education Law; Employment Law & Litigation; Estate Planning & Estate Litigation; Health Care; Insurance Law; Licensing Boards and Commissions; Medical Malpractice Defense; Nursing Home/Long Term Care Litigation; Product Liability; Professional Liability; Real Estate; Retail and Premises Liability; Tax-Exempt Organizations and Charitable Entities; Trucking and Transportation; and Workers’ Compensation.