7 Young Moore Attorneys Named to 2024 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America
Young Moore and Henderson, P.A. is pleased to announce that 7 firm attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America which highlights the legal talent of lawyers who have been in practice less than 10 years.
- Rachel H. Boyd – Litigation – Labor and Employment / Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Matthew C. Burke – Commercial Litigation / Insurance Law
- Christy C. Dunn – Insurance Law
- David W. Earley – Insurance Law
- Brittany D. Levine – Health Care Law / Transportation Law
- S. Wesley Tripp, III – Administrative/Regulatory Law / Litigation / Trusts and Estates
- Patrick T. VanderJeugdt – Commercial Litigation / Insurance Law
In addition, 30 Young Moore attorneys are recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers® and firm attorney David M. Duke has been named Best Lawyers® 2024 “Lawyer of the Year” in Litigation-Insurance in the Raleigh area.
- 30 Young Moore Attorneys Recognized in Best Lawyers®
- Duke Named 2024 Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year” in Litigation-Insurance
- Best Lawyers Methodology
About Young Moore and Henderson, P.A.
Young Moore and Henderson, P.A. is a civil law firm in Raleigh, North Carolina representing clients in a variety of litigation and transactional matters. Firm attorneys have extensive experience in the following areas: Administrative Law; Appellate Practice; Business Law & Litigation; Condemnation; Construction Law; Education Law; Employment Law & Litigation; Estate Planning & Estate Litigation; Health Care; Insurance Law; Licensing Boards and Commissions; Medical Malpractice Defense; Nursing Home/Long Term Care Litigation; Product Liability; Professional Liability; Real Estate; Retail and Premises Liability; State & Local Tax; Tax-Exempt Organizations and Charitable Entities; Trucking and Transportation; and Workers’ Compensation.
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers recognitions are compiled based on an exhaustive Purely Peer Review® evaluation. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe.
Business Development and Marketing Manager